HFT Arbitrage EA is A trading system based on a backlog of data feed.HFT Arbitrage EA To work successfully, it needs a faster data feed agent and slow forex broker where data feed lag.
Data feed lags occur because of the operation of the software error broker and problems on its server. Just the broker can use the bridge (Bridge), which connects it with the liquidity provider. In this way, data feed may also be breaking.
Especially on time of the release of important news, analysts rating agencies, changes in economic data, and so on, can we see a noticeable difference in the data feed.
HFT Arbitrage EA receives data feed every millisecond from Saxo Reader (Global Trade Station2) and compares them with the prices in the terminal broker. When there is a backlog of data feed, expert arbitrage trading algorithm starts trading and allows to obtain the maximum profit from each signal.
The following describes the basic concepts, knowledge of which is necessary when working HFT Arbitrage EA. To learn more about Arbitrage Read This
USER GUIDE (IMPORTANT)
STEP 1 – (Chose A Broker)
We recommend You to Open an account with all of the below-mentioned Brokers. These all brokers are Best to use with any other EA or Manual Trading Strategies also. Our all recommended Brokers are Well Regulated & PURE REAL ECN Only.
- Tickmill – HERE
Account Type: Classic or ECN Pro Account
- Exness – HERE
Account Type: Only ECN or Classic Account Only
- FXTM – HERE
Account Type: Standard Account
If you find ANY Broker doesn’t work for You then change to other brokers instantly. Don’t stick to the broker who gives LOW Performance. Arbitrage EA as We said that some brokers don’t like Arbitrage Trading and Its Profit.
STEP 2 – (Chose a VPS)
This isn’t a requirement you can run it on your pc but its good to run it on VPS
Recommended VPS Configuration
- CPU: 1.5 GHz OR Higher (one or more processor cores).
- 2 / 4 GB of RAM or higher (more RAM = more Performance and more MT4 terminal can be used).
- HARD DISK Space 25 GB or higher.
- OS (Operating System) Windows Server 2008 SP 2 VPS is the most optimal & recommended for Our HFT advisor Or Windows Server 2012 VPS will also work.
Our Recommended VPS Provider HERE
Step 3 – (How to Install)
- Install Drivers Adobe Flash Player, install Java latest Version and Enable Java, vcredist. (Some files included in the driver folder. if not found then search these file in Google and install updated version on VPS). Install MT4 also. After installation of Drivers, Once Restart the PC/VPS for best results.
- After Driver Install, restart the VPS, Now Install GlobalTradeStation2_webdeployor.exe software from Folder.
- Open GlobalTradeStation2 and In order to connect to Saxo Bank, you will need a login and password.
- Open a Free SAXO account HERE. You will get the ID in Your Email. Account validity is 20 days.
You can renew it for another term by “Forgot Password” method every 20 days. It’s always Free to renew.
- Enter Username and Password in Global trade station2 or Saxo Trader software. Now Click Login.
- Click on “Later” when it Ask Upgrade/Update. Please Never Click on Update else Reader/EA will not work.
- Important: Click Enable Trading while Login, then clicks on Forex & all Region if asked.
- Then you have to click Forex Orders (Recommended Pairs – EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, EURGBP, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, etc. You can also select which Low spread pair you want to trade). Forex Order is on Upside left-hand side in Order Ticket (see Image of Saxo global trade station2 below)
- Then Right Click on Reader & Click Open as Administrator and click Get Pairs & click start and it will feed datalike this above image. (If don’t see then check installation steps again or reinstall the GTS2)
Step 4 – (EA Setup & Settings on MT4)
- Run the Metatrader4 platform and log in to your Demo or Real account.
- Go to File> Open Data Folder > Copy & Paste .dll file in Libraries and HFT Arbitrage EA.ex4 file in Experts folders.
- Go to Options > Expert Advisors and Tick on Allow DLL Imports. (It’s Very Important)
- Restart the MT4 and follow as below: You will see the list of HFT Arbitrage EA under Navigator>Expert Advisor menu in the left
- Open EUR/USD M1 Candle One 1 chart only. No need to open many Pairs charts. The chart should be clean from any other Indicators/Lines. Please remove/delete all waste things from Chart before attaching the EA.
- Attach EA on EURUSD chart Only and EA will Trade on all pairs which you selected in Global Trade Station. Just make sure all pairs are showing in the Market Watch window in MT4. (To see hidden Pairs Right Click on Pairs list and select “Show All” in Market Watch)
- Now Attach EA to Candle chart of EURUSD M1. Common TAB > Tick on all options of Dll allow / Imports in EA also.