SRC indicator is an variant of the RSI indicator which comes with more options typically offered for the price of 168 dollars.Smoothie RSI Cloud ( SRC) is an alternative to the same type of RSI which is a robust indicator with all the features of the traditional RSI.
It can provide, for instance, technical information on prices that are bearish or bullish in momentum and is usually displayed in the “Existed pane below”. A security is typically deemed overbought when its SRC is over 70 and oversold if it’s below 30.
Smoothie RSI Cloud (SRC Indicator) is a hybrid version of that same standard RSI which is a very powerful indicator that has every feature like the standard RSI. For exampleit provides technical information about bullish and bearish price momentum, and is often plotted in “Existed pane below”. An asset is usually considered overbought when the SRC is above 70 and oversold when it is below 30.
SRC indicatoris the advanced version of the RSI indicator which means you have to include your analysis of the chart to filter out additional signals. Although traders of all levels of experience can utilize this system, it may be beneficial to test trading with a MT4 demo account until you are reliable in your trading and are confident enough be able to live.
SRC Indicator(MT4) Features
- Assesses the impact of price fluctuations in recent times to determine overbought or undersold circumstances in the cost of any investment asset.
- Offers traders who are technical with details about potential price momentum.
- Divergence detection within any type of financial market.
- Normal RRSI calculation when used in combination together with the weighted moving mean (WMA) and smoothing period functions.
- Beautifully cloud colors that inform market participants of the current mood or the momentum of an asset’s price.
- Transparent vertical colors on the SRCs’s line, indicating SRCs’s line crossing over or below a limit of two extremes in the indicator oscillator.
SRC Indicator System can be utilized on every Forex currency pair as well as other assets like commodities, stocks, cryptos precious metals and gas, oil, etc. You can use it in any timeframe that is most suitable for you, from the one minute to the one-month charts.